I have released version 4.2.0 of libpfm4
This library is meant to be used on Linux with the perf_event interface present
since kernel version 2.6.31.
There were many updates and bug fixes in this release.
Here are the highlights:
- AMD Fam15h (Bulldozer) core PMU event table (Thanks to Robert Richter @ AMD)
- Updated ARM Cortex A8/A9 support (thanks to Vince Weaver for his help on this)
- MIPS 74k support contributed by Phil Mucci (Samara Technologies)
- 30% reduction is size for the Intel/AMD X86 event tables
- improved OFFCORE_RESPONSE event on Intel Nehalem/Westmere/Sandy Bridge
- many bug fixes and other minor improvements
As usual the tarball is available from the SourceForge.net web site located at:
Thanks to all the contributors,
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.