Mac Os build

Wouter
2014-07-23
2014-11-19
  • Wouter

Wouter - 2014-07-23

I needed to add some #includes to make the code build under mac os X (Mavericks, clang, Qt4). Where can I submit a patch?

Cheers,
    Wouter

• - 2014-07-23

You can send me the patch by mail or create a fork of the repository on Sourceforge and do a merge request. I haven't created a patch tracker yet because so far there was no need for it. Currently, the only place to discuss development issues is the pentobi-devel mailing list.

As for the Mac port: I can apply your patch but I cannot support the Mac officially because I do not own a Mac and it is likely that the compilation will be broken again in the future. I you (or someone else) are willing to step up to the plate and become a maintainer of the Mac version, you should subscribe to pentobi-devel, state your intention and I will send a notificaton there when I am planning to do a new release such that it can be tested on the Mac before the release is done.

• Wouter

Wouter - 2014-11-18

I made a merge request. I'd love to step up but I'm afraid I just don't have the time. As in, I cannot do a full test for all dependencies (Qt4/5, clang/gcc) etc. This particular change is minor enough to probably work for all flavours though.

• - 2014-11-18

Thanks, I merged the commit with the missing includes. Were you able to use Pentobi on the Mac without problems?

• Wouter

Wouter - 2014-11-19

Yeah, it worked fine. The only small issue was that the program opened up hidden behind other windows. That might be a Qt thing though.

Pentobi is a great Blokus implementation, I'll try to keep an eye on it :)

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks