Menu

RE : [peers:discussion] Building my own peers.jar

Help
2013-08-22
2013-08-26
  • yohannmartineau

yohannmartineau - 2013-08-22

Hi,

It means that javasound cannot find a line with the rather common audio format specified. It is used for microphone capture. This format is often available on hardware sound cards or os or jvm. Are you running an odd pc ? Or mac os ? Are you running another application that is using sound ?

My advice is to write a test program to find the audio format supported by your platform an "transcode" the available format to the one written in exception. Thus, you'll be able to use the same codecs.

Hope this helps,

Yohann

-------- Message d'origine --------
    De : Erno Uijlenbroek ernoman@users.sf.net
    Date :
    A : "[peers:discussion]" 683024@discussion.peers.p.re.sf.net
    Objet : [peers:discussion] Building my own peers.jar

Hi,

I worked it out. The XML format seems to have changed compared to the jar I downloaded. Svn rev 205 uses something else.

My own jar built from eclipse now runs;
    The next error is presented to me; is this a known issue?
    Exception in thread "TransportManager 5060" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: No line matching interface TargetDataLine supporting format PCM_SIGNED 8000.0 Hz, 16 bit, mono, 2 bytes/frame, little-endian is supported.
    at javax.sound.sampled.AudioSystem.getLine(Unknown Source)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.media.SoundManager.openAndStartLines(SoundManager.java:89)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.media.MediaManager.successResponseReceived(MediaManager.java:97)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.core.useragent.handlers.InviteHandler.successResponseReceived(InviteHandler.java:530)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transaction.InviteClientTransactionStateProceeding.received2xx(InviteClientTransactionStateProceeding.java:44)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transaction.InviteClientTransaction.receivedResponse(InviteClientTransaction.java:154)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transport.MessageReceiver.processMessage(MessageReceiver.java:184)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transport.UdpMessageReceiver.listen(UdpMessageReceiver.java:60)
    at net.sourceforge.peers.sip.transport.MessageReceiver.run(MessageReceiver.java:69)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Any help is appreciated.
    Regards,
    Erno

Building my own peers.jar

Sent from sourceforge.net because you indicated interest in https://sourceforge.net/p/peers/discussion/683024/

To unsubscribe from further messages, please visit https://sourceforge.net/auth/subscriptions/

• Erno Uijlenbroek

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. No odd hardware. What seemed to be the problem is my mic was disconnected. By simply connecting the mic the exception disappears.

I now have peers running from my eclipse project.

Thanks.

Regards,
    Erno