Actually I started to post this a day ago, but I thought you shouldn't
Today we proudly present to you: pgl 2.1.0, including the
long-anticipated pgl-gui. Try it, test it, report back. If you don't
tell us otherwise the days of moblock, blockcontrol and mobloquer will
soon be over.
Major changes (the complete ChangeLog for pglcmd and pgld is here ):
LICENSE CHANGE: relicensed pgld and pglcmd to GPL v3 (or later)
- removed default whitelisting of ports 80 (http) and 443 (https)
- added atma/atma list to default blocklists, following recommendations
- place local blocklists in LOCAL_BLOCKLIST_DIR (/etc/pgl
/blocklists.local) instead of MASTER_BLOCKLIST_DIR
MAJOR CHANGES FROM MOBLOQUER TO PGL-GUI:
- do a quick whitelisting (permanent or temporarily) by just right-
clicking on the blocked IP or port. The necessary iptables rule
gets applied instantly without a "restart"
- use dbus instead of parsing the logfiles (which could freeze the
system temporarily for huge logfiles)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.