New home, clean checkout

Developers
2007-10-22
2013-04-22
  • Stefan Sikora

Stefan Sikora - 2007-10-22

Hello developers,

now that pcsx-df moved to a new home I did a clean checkout from cvs and this are the problems I am running into:

1) autogen.sh does not find config.h.in:
       autoheader: cannot rename /tmp/ahZUO90m/config.hin as include/config.h.in: No such file or directory

This is because the cvs lacks of a "include" directory. I submitted this to cvs

2) configure-script checks for libnautilus-burn. This seems to be a new dependency for the cdiso-plugin. Just out of curiosity: why was this introduced ?

3) the dfbinimage-plugin is not build. No problem for me because I don't have fltk installed. But is this wanted ?

4) The bug I recognized some time ago is not fixed in cvs-version. I am sure that adb wrote a patch, but it's missing.

RGB not found.  Using YUV.
    The program '<unknown>' received an X Window System error.
    This probably reflects a bug in the program.
    The error was 'BadMatch (invalid parameter attributes)'.
      (Details: serial 11 error_code 8 request_code 140 minor_code 14)
      (Note to programmers: normally, X errors are reported asynchronously;
       that is, you will receive the error a while after causing it.
       To debug your program, run it with the --sync command line
       option to change this behavior. You can then get a meaningful
       backtrace from your debugger if you break on the gdk_x_error() function.)

5) I have the feeling that the recent 64bit changes are not included in this cvs-version :(

Ryan and/or Andrew, can you please add your patches so all developers can work on the same and newest version?

Best Regards,

Stefan

• Ryan Schultz

Ryan Schultz - 2007-10-23

The version I put into CVS should've represented my latest tree with all of the patches I have had sent to me; it might be missing some of Stephen Chao's patches, which would explain the dfxvideo weirdness.

Failure to include the 'include' directory was indeed my fault, oops.

Not sure about the rest.

• Stefan Sikora

Stefan Sikora - 2007-12-07

Hello again,

now that some of my private projects are nearly finished and I'd like to spend some time in the project, I want to bump the topic again.

Do we have a version of pcsx-df in the cvs-tree which represents THE code basis or is something missing?

Best regards,

Stefan

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks