On Thu, Jun 9, 2011 at 9:36 PM, Sergio Cipolla <secipolla@gmail.com> wrote:
pcman, at first the "x items (y hidden)" phrase in the status bar wasn't translated, and it wasn't translatable too.
Then you made it translatable but "Free space: xx GB (Total: xxGB)" begun showing in English.
Now I built the tab-rework3 branch and it reverted to the original behaviour ("Free space..." is translated and "x items ..." isn't).

Just a feedback.
***My bad! It works.***
Sorry, PCMan. The po file in the tab-rework3 branch wasn't the latest one. I used the latest and the status bar is properly translated.

Thank you.