Hello @lstranger , here me again.. now with a clear issue... first of all thanks for help able to build pcmanfm and libfm with gtk 2.18 and glib 2.24 (do u remenber?)
i review the #720 report, but now using parcellite 0.9.4 from debian oldstable pcmanfm 0.9.7 works well, but pcmanfm 1.2.0 not! perhaps sneding signals to ignore copy&paste operations will to the trik!
HERE MY BUG:
1) install parcellite 0.9.X from debian an pcmanfm 0.9.7 & libfm
2) copy a file in local home (one partition for system+home and one for swap)
3) make new tab (or whatever, stay in same tab)
4) right click
5) paste operation exist and sussesfully paste are done
now with SAME PARCELLITE but upgrading pcmanfm&libfm
6) ppurge and remove all pcmanfm and libfm instalation and files
7) install libfm 1.2.0 with all (including gio extras for glib < 2.26)
8) install pcmanfm 1.2.0 and remove older config files from home
9) open pcmanfm an repeat same operation (copy a file, no remote mounts)
10) try to right click and perform paste
11) paste operation are missing from menu!!!
gtk 2.20 and glib 2.24 with all need gio modules
libfm 1.20 with all modules and gio compiled modules
pcmanfm with udisk enabled
gvfs with all backend (but thi are irrelevant)
no mounted fs (only system default) and no remote mounted fs
parcellite are same that WORKS with pcmanfm 0.9.7
i make many test and using cases with pcmanfm and linfm 1.2.0, great! very powerfully an good! i see the #720 bug before send this issue, due perform many test
pcmanfm and libfm are great both, very thanks again for be able to work under glib 2.24 an gtk+ 2.18!!!
Log in to post a comment.