libfm from fm-file branch and pcmanfm from 1.0.2 branch.
Thank you very much for the testing!
I would be very glad if you can provide recipe how to reproduce that. I've caught similar crash few weeks ago but never had it since so thought it's fixed. Apparently it's not. :(
If I cannot find the source and solution, I'll make a workaround but I don't like it that way.
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.
I even built libfm/pcmanfm earlier today again (you made one change to libfm/fm-file) and it gave the same error.
It segfaults at startup.
What I can try is to remove the configuration files and see if it makes any difference.
If you have any other idea or if you want me to post the version of some underlying components used, just ask.
Renaming ~/.config/libfm and ~/.config/pcmanfm made it work.
But the Applications menu didn't work properly, I'll open another bug report for that.
It would be very nice if you could attach your configs for pcmanfm and libfm which caused the crash so I could try to reproduce it.
Thank you very much!
I attached them.
I haven't yet tried the latest code, just saying.
Thank you very much for the configs. I've found the source of problem. I've added a workaround for now and I'll remake pcmanfm menu updating later eliminating needs in workaround. Reopen the ticket, please, if this will pop up again.