Update of /cvsroot/pastebot/pastebot
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv2766
Remove old comments.
RCS file: /cvsroot/pastebot/pastebot/pastebot.perl,v
retrieving revision 1.2
retrieving revision 1.3
diff -C2 -d -r1.2 -r1.3
*** pastebot.perl 15 May 2002 02:32:56 -0000 1.2
--- pastebot.perl 18 May 2002 00:52:26 -0000 1.3
*** 10,30 ****
- 10:48 <Fletch^> how long a memory does it have?
- 10:48 <mjb> cool
- 10:49 <dngor> as long as it stays up... it doesn't save paste
- 10:49 <CanyonMan> that's cool
- 10:49 <Fletch^> verrrry interesting
- 10:49 <CanyonMan> Did everybody enjoy my paste? :) It's something I wrote a while ago to resolve MIB entries and cache them in an sql database
- 10:49 * Fletch^ sinks back behind the bushes
- 10:49 <dngor> but it could. it's a hack right now.
- 10:50 <Fletch^> you could md5 or sha1 the content and use that as the identifier
- 10:50 <_ology> Maybe give it a "trim bogus whitespace and autformat the text" for non-code? Somehow... radio button maybe.
- 10:50 <Fletch^> run it through perltidy
- 10:50 <dngor> all good suggestions.
- 10:50 <CanyonMan> and voting buttons! Click here if you think this code (1) is pretty good (2) is not very good (3) the author should be shot
--- 10,11 ----
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.