From: Robert Altman <robert@AltmanSoftwareDesign.com> - 2007-03-26 16:41:46
I tend to agree with Rory, the "secure" versions provide some
worthwhile benefit. I would like to get together a list of PocketPC
developers interested in creating the PPC PWSafe version. I have been
trying to get back to this project myself, and have been, until
recently, pre-occupied with an extended illness in the family.
I'm not sure what the best starting point is, but I would like to see
if we can create:
1. Developer list.
2. Project plan - Goals & Division of labor
3. Prototype UI
... Oops, this should have gone to the list instead of only to Robert.
I've sent it already on 2007/03/28...
Robert Altman wrote:
> I'm not sure what the best starting point is, but I would like to see
> if we can create:
> 1. Developer list.
I suppose Rony is busy enough with developing the desktop version.
Does anyone else beside Robert and me volunteer? *listen for echo*
> 2. Project plan - Goals & Division of labor
- have an (almost) identical codebase for Win32 and PPC version
(differences should be encapsulated in project configuration, i.e. PPC
version need not use all existing classes)
- let PPC version read format v1, v2, v3 files
- short-term: build with same GUI as v1.92c2
- long-term: reflect new capabilities in GUI
- support for PocketPC 2003 and newer --> we can use VS2005
- very-long-term: ActiveSync plugin to sync passwords
division of labor:
I would prefer to concentrate on support for v2 and v3 files and on
unifying the codebase. And I'd like to leave my fingers off the GUI, I'm
not so familiar with that :-)
> 3. Prototype UI
deliberatly left blank ;-)
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.