From: Glen Smith <glen@by...> - 2005-12-01 08:44:40
The 0.5 Release of PasswordSafeSWT (the Java port of PasswordSafe) is
now available for Mac, Linux and Windows on the Sourceforge site (thanks
This is mostly a bug-fix release (but some of the bugs were pretty nasty):
* Fixes for compatibility with new 2.14 files
* Completely rewritten XML import/export handling fixing numerous bugs
* Completely rewritten plaintext import/export handling
* New Unix script launching (much more reliable and now
double-clickable) - Many thanks to Axel Schwarzer for this
* Edit dialog now resizable and correctly handles long notes fields (and
has better layout management on Mac & Linux)
* Fix to "Show Password" button to toggle show/hide label
* Fix to password generation bugs when no password options were set
* Website launching fixed on Mac (and now broken on Linux... leave it
* New tree items default group to enclosing leaf
* And stacks more user-suggested fixes
Many thanks to those who have been faithfully reporting bugs and issues.
Hopefully this release will sort out a few of the more frustrating ones.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.