Thanks, but it's not clear to me how your fix changes things. On my machine,
it's the difference between taking the second word of "Description: Debian
GNU/Linux 6.0.5 (squeeze)" and the third word of "Distributor ID: Debian".
Could you copy the output of 'lsb_release -d' and 'lsb_release -i' from your
Also, I've added 64bit debs for Debian and Ubuntu under
BETA/0.8.0/, although the Ubuntu deb is for an relatively old dist (don't
have the number handy).
So I chose to use -i to capture the platform in one word and since Linux Mint
is two words, the '-d' failed on compile as there was no control file for just
"Linux". I checked the man page and used '-i' as the Distributor ID field of
Debian, Ubuntu and LinuxMint appeared as one word on each of the releases. I
just copied the Ubuntu control file to a duplicate file and named it with
'linuxmint' in place of 'ubuntu'.
brian@revo ~ $ lsb_release -d
Description: Linux Mint 13 Maya
brian@revo ~ $ lsb_release -i
Distributor ID: LinuxMint
Thanks for spelling this out - your fix has been committed to the repository.
Super cool !!!
Log in to post a comment.