Is it possible to move multiple entries at one time?

JackG
2013-05-18
2013-06-07
  • JackG

JackG - 2013-05-18

One thing that would be extremely helpful is the ability to highlight multiple entries and move them from one group to another simultaneously. This would make tree reorganization much easier as the database grows.

Currently I can only select one entry at a time. Before submitting a feature request, I wanted to make sure multiple entry selection is actually not possible, and that I'm not missing something.

Is there a way to select/move multiple entries at a time?

• JackG

JackG - 2013-06-07

Any word on this? Should I go ahead and add a feature request?

• Rony Shapiro

Rony Shapiro - 2013-06-07

Historically, we had problems supporting multiple selection. Obviously, we'd like to allow other operations as well when > 1 entry is selected, such as deletion.

A feature request is the best way to move this forward. Can't make any promises as to when it will be implemented, though.

Thanks,

Rony

• JackG

JackG - 2013-06-07

That's great, thanks. Also another thing that may be a bit easier to deal with is...when moving an entry, the tree switches back to a previous state (i.e. collapsed menus get re-expanded, even when the move had nothing to do with those groups.)

I can't seem to figure any rhyme or reason as to what determines what will get automatically expanded after performing which action. Is this something that could be more easily fixed?

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks