In passwordsafe-ubuntu-12.04-LTS-0.92BETA.amd64.deb, when you hit the "del" key with a letter selected in the CTRL-F box, you are prompted to delete the selected password entry!
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a DB and select an entry
- Make sure "Manage > Options > Misc. > Confirm deletion of items" is checked!
- CTRL-F and enter a search term
- Select one or more characters in the search box
- Press "del" key on keyboard
- Prompted "Are you sure you want to delete the selected entry?"
- Selected characters in search box should be deleted.