I have a database named passwords.psafe3.
My "Backups" tab says the following:
- Save database immediately after Edit or Add (checked)
- Create intermediate backups before saving (checked)
- Backup Name Base: Database name
- Suffix: Incremented Number (001-999)
o Max. 100
- Backup Directory: Same as Database's
In my directory, I have files passwords_NNN.ibak, where NNN goes from 064 to 999. (I may have had the max higher once.) I also have passwords_001.ibak.
The application will no longer create any new backup files. Instead, every backup file is named passwords_001.ibak, overwriting the old one. Thus:
- passwords_001.ibak was written 10/28/2013, 6:02am
- passwords_999.ibak was written 4/24/2013, 9:37am
- passwords_998.ibak was written 4/23/2013, 11:46am
... back to ...
- passwords_064.ibak was written 3/20/2012, 6:38am
Is this a known bug - that the application will never go on to passwords_002.ibak? Is there any way to work around it until it is fixed?
Log in to post a comment.