1. Use master PW with keyed-in characters by a physical KB + a couple of characters from a national virtual KB. Checkbox in virtual KB form is selected - remembering last KB used.
2. PWsafe database is opened.Close the program.
3. Opening the program again, using the physical + virtual KB, but this time not checking the checkbox, thus asking to forget KB used.
4. PWsafe database is opened. Close the program.
5. Opening the program again - last KB used is remembered - contrary to the previous request.
It appears that the last vistual KB used, as registered in the cfg file at step 2, is not erased in step 4.