1) During another discussion, discovered when using the drag password or user name icons (in v3.31), it copies the values to clipboard. Only when PWS is minimized, is clipboard cleared - which may be a good while.
2) Regardless, AFAIK, no need for drag / drop to copy values to clipboard.
Copying PW to clipboard - ever - increases security risk. Normally shouldn't be needed to log in & should probably be generally avoided. Seems like copying to clipboard only makes it easier for malware.
3) If dragging a PW straight to a site's login field, why copy to clipboard? Explorer or most apps don't use clipboard if dragging files / objects to another window or another folder. Would lots of users paste the PW - AGAIN - somewhere, when logging into a site?
4) There's already a separate "copy PW to clipboard" icon.
5) If there's an odd reason UN & PW MUST be copied to clipboard, using drag & drop, time it remains there should be limited; possibly adjustable by option.