I have been running 3.28.
I have found that, when I open a database, the application sometimes reports that some entries are corrupted and need to be fixed. The problems reported are with the entries' password history.
When I look at the affected entries, I see that their password histories have been recovered to things that don't make sense (e.g., dates in 1969).
The most recent time this happened, I declined to save the modified database after opening. I immediately quit the application.
Opening the same database with 3.27 reports no problems. If I go to the entry that was reported when I tried to open with 3.28, its password history has no problems.
It is as if 3.28 saves a password history in a corrupted format that it can't read.
Log in to post a comment.