How generated the comments into the technical doc for the Delphi class and methods (function + procedure) in using doxygen + pas2dox ?
I have used the doxygen tags but not works !
class example :
/*! \class Matrice
* \brief Gestion du type Matrice.
* \author Moi
* \author Et titi
* \version 1.0
* \date 1996-1998
* \bug Y a pas
* \warning Y a pas
* Une longue description de cette belle class
Matrice = class;
Methods example :
*! \fn const char *Test::member(char c,int n)
* \brief A member function.
* \param c a character.
* \param n an integer.
* \exception std::out_of_range parameter is out of range.
* \return a character pointer.
function toto() : Matrice;
Can you email me an example of your source code, along with the doxygen configuration file and i'll have a look for you.
Log in to post a comment.
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.