Available (as always) at:
* Improved the recovery process so that a few more situations are
recoverable, that weren't recoverable in the past.
* FSRaid will no longer re-check the file used to load the set. Just a
tiny shortcut to shave a few milliseconds off of your wait time. :)
* Help and about boxes are no longer modal -- they don't interrupt
* FSRaid would sometimes block other processes from starting. Not sure
why... some quirk with Windows I think. But it's fixed.
* FSRaid will no longer freeze if you selected to create a set consisting
of strictly non-recoverable files.
- Paul Nettle
- Author of FSRaid
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.