From: Bruno Postle <bruno@po...> - 2009-05-24 21:05:47
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
libpano13 is the PanoTools library for panoramic imaging.
A libpano13-2.9.14 tarball has been uploaded to sourceforge, this
final release is identical to release candidate one (2.9.14_rc1):
There have been various updates since the last 2.9.12 stable
* The soname has changed, applications that link dynamically to
libpano13 will need to be relinked i.e. you will need to rebuild
both hugin and autopano-sift-C.
* All command-line tools now have 'man' documentation.
* The MAX_FISHEYE_FOV restriction is now 179 degrees and is applied
to the horizontal and vertical field of view.
* Several new output projections have been added: Panini (f12),
Architectural (f13), Orthographic (f14), Equisolid (f15),
Equirectangular Panini (f16), Biplane (f17) and Triplane (f18).
* Some new input fisheye projections have been added: Mirror (f7),
Orthographic (f8), Stereographic (f10) and Equisolid (f21).
* New tool PTAinterpolate.
* Four variables have been added to 'C' line optimiser output,
these are useful for tools that analyse control point errors.
* Various cleanups and bugfixes
SHA1SUM: c6e74acdda64ce7d41abe7d95f291dc59de751a5 libpano13-2.9.14.tar.gz
See the ChangeLog file for more details.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.2.6 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.