Did anybody try the windows PTmender binary I supplied some days ago?
With today changes I have completed (again :) the features required
* I updated panoinfo. I removed the list of patches (I don't think
they are no longer important as the version of the library should be
* All types of fisheye lenses should work now (and of course
* Image filenames can be specified in the command line (and can be
sorted in lexicographical order)
* If no images are specified in the command line then the 'i' lines
* If no images are found yet, then the 'o' lines are used.
* I have removed subtle bugs in different areas.
Version is now 2.9.2
Of course I expect bugs to appear. I also expect Windows problems to
The other problem we face is creating binaries for testing. I can
provide OS X static binaries for both PPC and Intel. But I might need
help to create the windows binaries (see question above).
Daniel M. German "A mind of moderate capacity
which closely pursues one study
must infallibly arrive
Mary Shilley -> at great proficiency in that study."
dmg (at) uvic (dot) ca
replace (at) with @ and (dot) with .