* This program takes as input a cropped TIFF and generates an uncropped TIFF
* May 2005
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public
* License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either
* version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
* This software is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU
* General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this software; see the file COPYING. If not, a copy
* can be downloaded from http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html, or
* obtained by writing to the Free Software Foundation, Inc.,
* 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
* Author: Daniel M German dmgerman at uvic doooot ca
#define DEFAULT_PREFIX "uncropped"
#define PT_UNCROP_USAGE "PTuncrop [options] <inputFile> <outputFile>\n\n"\
"\t-p <prefix>\tPrefix for output files (defaults to " DEFAULT_PREFIX "%%4d)\n" \
"-f\t\tForce processing: Overwrite output file if it exists\n" \
"\t-x\t\tDelete source files (use with care)\n"\
"\t-h\t\tShow this message\n"\
#define PT_UNCROP_VERSION "PTuncrop Version " VERSION ", by Daniel M German\n"
int main(int argc, char *argv)
return panoCroppingMain(argc, argv, PANO_CROPPING_UNCROP, PT_UNCROP_VERSION, PT_UNCROP_USAGE, DEFAULT_PREFIX);