Two years and a half since the last release, we proudly annouce the latest version of pam-mysql, which is a PAM(3) module that handles authentication / session management against MySQL database.
* Total tidy-up for security.
* Unix-domain socket / non-default port support.
* Non-cryptish and portable MD5 hash support (requires either OpenSSL or Cyrus-SASL1/2).
* Autogenerated spec file for RPM build.
* Support for account management / authentication token alteration.
* Adopted autoconf / automake for build system. -moriyoshi
* Portable MD5 support by using OpenSSL / Cyrus-SASL. -moriyoshi
* MySQL library detection. -moriyoshi
* Added RPM spec file. -moriyoshi
* Tidied up the entire code for security and maintainability. -moriyoshi
* Modified log output to be more verbose. -moriyoshi
* Changed log facility type to LOG_AUTHPRIV as per the recommendation in
the PAM documentation. -moriyoshi
* Added support for unix socket and non-default ports. -moriyoshi
* Added account management and authentication token alteration code. -moriyoshi
* Remove default values for string parameters for the sake of performance.
* Solaris support. -moriyoshi
Please grab it from
Log in to post a comment.