PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python!
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
AIDA project has other implementations like Java (JAIDA), C++ etc. (Open Scientist and Anaphe).
For more information about AIDA, please refer to
### New features ###
- When overlay plotting, if the plotterStyle is not customized:
- auto re-scaling
- auto line coloring
- auto marker shaping
- auto legends
- Optimization of XML data file reading/writing.
- Support for both EPS and PS output:
- EPS: only single page but with paper size data
- PS: multiple pages but without paper size data
- Reconsidered statictics calculation.
- New paida.tools.TupleString module which makes it easy to create a complex ITuple.
Log in to post a comment.