PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python!
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
AIDA project has other implementations like Java (JAIDA), C++ etc. (Open Scientist and Anaphe).
For more information about AIDA, please refer to
### New features ###
- The process of creating histograms is optimized. This will lead to the saving of CPU and memory resources.
- Int type arguments for axis edges are now acceptable in .createHistogram*D() and .createProfile*D().
### Bug fixes ###
- tree.setOverwrite() did not work properly.
- annotation.reset() displayed an exception message.
Log in to post a comment.