PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python! (Python2.3 or later with Tkinter and zlib modules enabled)
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
AIDA project has other implementations like Java (JAIDA), C++ etc. (Open Scientist and Anaphe).
For more information about AIDA, please refer to
### Bug fixes ###
- XML storage file
- The attempt to read weightedRmsX, weightedRmsY and weightedRmsZ were still made.
- Creating a ITuple object with at least one negative default value raised an exception.
- The string type column was expressed as not 'string' but 'String'.
- Reading a column name with no default value like 'momentum=' raised an exception.
- Unnecessary tree window was opened when the XML file has ITuple data.
- The tree window did not disappear when closed.