A pure Python package for the scientific data analysis
PAIDA is pure Python scientific analysis package
and implements AIDA (Abstract Interfaces for Data Analysis).
The main features are:
- Pure Python! (Python2.3 or later with Tkinter and zlib modules enabled)
- Creating/Plotting the histogram, ntuple, profile and cloud
- Fitting parameter optimization with constraints and its parabolic and asymmetric error evaluation
- XML based storing
### New features ###
- Now PAIDA can plot all types of AIDA objects including 3D histogram, cloud and dataPointSet.
- More precise and the same position control on various platforms.
- Simple tree window.
- Transparent color is supported. Setting color to "" will select this behavior.
### Bug fixes ###
- The output postscript file is more precise now.
- PAIDA attempts the default font to be set to "Courier".
- Profile2D was not created correctly.
- .binEntriesX() etc. in histogram2D, histogram3D and profile2D raised an exception.
- .fill() in histogram3D raised an exception.
- .createCopy() in histogramFactory raised an exception.
- .symlink() in tree raised an exception.
AIDA project has other implementations like Java (JAIDA), C++ etc. (Open Scientist and Anaphe).
For more information about AIDA, please refer to
Log in to post a comment.