From: Koji KISHIMOTO <korry@us...> - 2005-07-11 16:11:33
paida-3.2.1_2.8 was released on 2005/07/11.
### New features ###
- Now PAIDA works on JAVA with Jython2.1 (Python in JAVA).
- of course still works with Python.
- uses Swing for the GUI engine.
- Now you can use large number of extension libraries of not
only Python but also Java.
- Improved IFitter.
- New fitting engine "GA" and "SimpleGA" are available. They
use "Genetic Algorithm" and is very slow but strong.
- "PAIDA" and "SimplePAIDA" fitting engines got more optimized
- Support for 'dot', 'dash', 'dash-dot' and 'dash-dot-dot' line
type in addition to 'solid'.
### Changes ###
# 0: All ok.
# 1: The solution and parabolic error are found, but
asymmetric error is invalid.
# 2: The solution is found, but parabolic and asymmetric
errors are invalid.
# -1: All failed.
### Bug fixes ###
- Axis bins were not created correctly when (number of bins) >
(int axis max - int axis min) e.g. 50 bins in [0, 10] axis range.
- Histogram2D overlay plotting in box or ellipse format was
- HistogramFactory.projectionY() did not work correctly.
- Auto plotting range adjustment did not work correctly.
- Auto tick label calculation did not work correctly.
- Overlaying function plotting caused incorrect axis range.
- IPlotter.destroyRegions() did not clear statistics/legend/text
- Plotting with triangle markers caused an exception.
- Corrected from sum(sequence) to sum(sequence, start=0) in
- ICloud1/2/3D output <entries1/2/3d> in a XML file even when
already converted to a histogram.