Problem with exporting grid to pdf

Help
cahangir
2011-09-28
2012-12-13
  • cahangir

cahangir - 2011-09-28

I click to the export button and export grid data as the RTF,XLS,CSV format all working fine.But when i select PDF format in the list and click to export,i am get  error and export does not work.

Error while exporting data:
    null
    java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
        at org.openswing.swing.export.java.ExportToPDFFactory.createExportToPDFDocument(ExportToPDFFactory.java:51)
        at org.openswing.swing.table.client.Grids.export(Grids.java:2430)
        at org.openswing.swing.export.client.ExportDialog$3.run(ExportDialog.java:233)
    Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.lowagie.text.Rectangle.getWidth()F
        at org.openswing.swing.export.java.ExportToPDF15.getDocument(ExportToPDF15.java:61)

I wrote about this problem in this form,but problem have not solved yet.I am getting this eror also in the demos.
    Thanks.

• cahangir

cahangir - 2011-10-03

Problem solved. But I don't know how. Grid successfully exported to pdf,but appeared new problem: Russian fonts not visible.

• Anonymous - 2011-10-26

Well, the Demos 4 and 9 and i think the others too still broken when we Export to PDF. Is needed a demo code revision too? I tried the OpenSwing2.4.4.

Thanks on advance

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks