I have completed the move of all our data from the Teragrid over to
FLOSSdata and it is ready to go.
There are some new things to know:
1. New schemas for 'old', 'sf' and 'udd' data. You're used to seeing those
in the 'ossmole_merged' schema, but they've been moved out into their own
2. Reminder that the 'sf' data is quite old and we recommend that you use
3. There are some new tables coming for Apache data. More information on
these will be forthcoming.
4. Github was updated with 3.5 million new repos which means a lot of
possibilities for those of you mining GH! The datasource_id for those is
5. If you still need a username / password on the new system, let me know
and I will set you up.
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.