1.7 brings support for nested signatures (1.7.1 adds the -add-msi-dse option) - thanks to Mikkel Krautz for doing all the work.
1.7 also adds the OpenSSL linkage exception to the license, and fixes a compilation problem with OpenSSL < 1.0.0
- improved build system (patch from Alon Bar-Lev)
- support reading cert+key from PKCS12 file (patch from Alon Bar-Lev)
- support reading key from PEM file
- added support for sha1/sha256 - default hash is now sha1
- added flag for commercial signing (default is individual)
Platform-independent tool for Authenticode signing of EXE/CAB files - uses
OpenSSL and libcurl.
Includes fix for signing of 64-bit executables.
Platform-independent tool for Authenticode signing of EXE/CAB files - uses OpenSSL and libcurl. It also supports timestamping.
Includes padding fix and support for signing of already signed files.
This release mainly adds autoconf support - thanks to Roy Keene for providing me with that.
Today I released the first version of an OpenSSL-based signcode utility that can be used to add Authenticode signatures to EXE/CAB files on any system where OpenSSL and libcurl compiles. Timestamping is also supported.