[Apologies for duplicate receipts]
Dear AT users and other interested folks,
The AT Project Team is very happy to announce the release of version 1.5 of the Archivists’ ToolkitTM
(AT), an open-source collection management / metadata authoring application funded by the Andrew W. Mellon Foundation.
· Connection URL: jdbc:mysql://dev.archiviststoolkit.org:3306/AT_SANDBOX1_5 New features added to AT 1.5 include:
- Improved searching
- Support for combining resource records
- Customizable Rapid Data Entry screens
- Improved drag & drop (re-arrangement) tool
- Support for Java 1.6
- New stylesheets for HTML and EAD to PDF
- Improved Name import
- Printable and savable import / export logs
- Improved import / export of EADs
- Intermittent “Save” function
- Reloading of reports without closing the AT application
- Improved feedback throughout the AT application
The project team, with the assistance of many AT users, has identified and fixed many bugs over the last several months. The history of this activity is distilled in the AT 1.5 release notes located in the directory where the AT is installed.
Thank you for your continuing interest and support.