A new version of OpenSceneGraph Audio Library is available with fixes and new features:
- Updating to support the new osg 2.0 release.
- Removed dependency of Producer, now using core osg::Viewer
- Fixed bug causing sound not playing when reading from .osg file.
- Added key "streamFileName" to make it possible to play .ogg files specified from a .osg file.
- Fixes to build system under linux
- Using VisualStudio8 project files (only)
- Improved FileStream code now using less CPU. Several new examples of FileStreaming.
- Added Capture functionality to stream from microphone.
- OpenAL++ is now merged into osgAL.
Log in to post a comment.