We are proud to announce the 0.5.0 version of the OSDL library.
Main changes are:
* PhysicsFS integrated
* first support of SDL_mixer and, to a lesser extent, Agar, added
* use of OpenGL generalized
* enhanced scheduler (still lots of improvements coming)
* support for some operations on the Nintendo DS added (ex: MP3 play-back on the ARM7)
* Windows port of OSDL and LOANI
* first works onto Orge (Erlang-based OSDL RPG Engine) added
* license extended, went from pure LGPL to disjunctive bi-license LGPL/GPL. It allows developers using GPL software to use OSDL as well
* integration to the Ceylan 0.7 version
For more details, see the ChangeLog file or go to http://osdl.sourceforge.net/OSDL-0.5/ChangeLog.html.
Feel free to download latest LOANI archive (ex :
http://downloads.sourceforge.net/osdl/LOANI-0.6.tar.bz2\) to test OSDL 0.5.
Support available through the email@example.com mailing list.
Report OSDL bugs to the firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list.
Homepage at http://osdl.sourceforge.net
Wondersye, on Sunday, April 5, 2009.
Log in to post a comment.