Menu

Donation Batch Entry

Help
Erik
2010-10-25
2013-04-25
  • Erik

Erik - 2010-10-25

I am now using ImpressCMS 1.2.3 and updated the files based on the repository as of today. When I try to enter batch donations, nothing happens and I receive the following errors in the debug.

Notice: Constant _oscgiv_nav_donationenvelopes already defined in file /modules/oscgiving/language/english/blocks.php line 4
    Notice: Constant _oscgiv_nav_donationbatchentry already defined in file /modules/oscgiving/language/english/blocks.php line 5

• Steve McAtee

Steve McAtee - 2010-10-26

The already defined errors are no big deal.  Need to clean them out someday but they do not stop the app from running.

Do you have the membership module installed?

• Erik

Erik - 2010-10-26

Yes, all 3 modules are installed.

• Steve McAtee

Steve McAtee - 2010-10-31

Eric,
    K.  I pulled down the latest attendance module and I have a mock test environment setup.  I am not having any problems with the 3.9 version of attendance. 

Please advise to the following questions:

1. Have you created individuals and entered them into the system and have them added to the cart?
    2. Have you created an event in the attendance module?
    3. When you submit the batch entries.  Is it on this url?  modules/oscattendance/recordattendance.php?action=create

Thanks and please advise.

• Erik

Erik - 2010-10-31

I have done steps 1 and 2. Step 3, when I go to Donation Batch Entries, the URL at the top is /modules/oscgiving/DonationEditor.php?

• Steve McAtee

Steve McAtee - 2010-11-01

Oops.  Sorry.  You are talking about giving.  Somehow I had giving in my head.  I'll take a look at giving today.

• Steve McAtee

Hmm.  I'm not seeing anything wrong here.  Can you uninstall and reinstall the module?

• Steve McAtee

When you install the module look closely at the install results.  It should highlight any errors in red.

• Erik

Erik - 2010-11-02

I decided to start from scratch. I uninstalled all 3 modules. I also went into mysql and removed any remaining tables that were there from OSC.

I installed the Membership Module and received the following error messages in debug

Notice: Use of undefined constant _oscmem_admin_profiletomembermap - assumed '_oscmem_admin_profiletomembermap' in file /modules/oscmembership/admin/menu.php line 35

Next I installed the Attendance Module and received the following errors in debug

Notice: Use of undefined constant _oscmem_admin_profiletomembermap - assumed '_oscmem_admin_profiletomembermap' in file /modules/oscmembership/admin/menu.php line 35
    Notice: Use of undefined constant _oscatt_admin_permissions - assumed '_oscatt_admin_permissions' in file /modules/oscattendance/admin/menu.php line 4

Finally I installed the Giving Module and received the following errors in debug

Notice: Use of undefined constant _oscatt_admin_permissions - assumed '_oscatt_admin_permissions' in file /modules/oscattendance/admin/menu.php line 4

There were no errors in red.

I am still having the same issue that nothing happens when I click submit donations. The following error appears in debug when I go to the Batch Donations link.

Notice: Constant _oscgiv_nav_donationenvelopes already defined in file /modules/oscgiving/language/english/blocks.php line 4
    Notice: Constant _oscgiv_nav_donationbatchentry already defined in file /modules/oscgiving/language/english/blocks.php line 5