Menu

display settings

Help
sdk
2005-08-04
2013-05-01
  • sdk

sdk - 2005-08-04

I having been working to setup OCR for use in sheduling time on research instruments.   If I set
    signup_interval = .25
    dayview_interval  = .25
    weekview_interval = .25

users can sign up for .25  hrs. minimum using point and click in the day view (or week view)  which is what I want.   If I change the week view to a longer interval like 1 hour, then the minimum point and click time in the day view changes to .5 hrs.   Since I personally hate to type I really appreciate the point and click feature but I would like to be able to clean up the week view.   It is still possible to select the shorter time but you have to enter it then end time in the blank.

The other thing I expect users to complain about is that if I click to start an entry the schedule rolls back up to the top as if I must want to type the end time in the blank.

The program really seems to do many things nicely.

Sara

• fbennett

fbennett - 2005-08-05

I found that little feature rather annoying too. In fact, although I really like almost everything about this program, the date and time selection is definitely its weak point. If there's one feature I could add, it would be a nice little date/time picker....