The Object-Role Modeling (ORM) standard version 2, associated schemas and generation tools, and a reference implementation in the form of Natural ORM Architect for Visual Studio.
Release notes are duplicated here:
Expanding the appropriate file download and running Setup.bat will uninstall any old NORMA version and reinstall the new pieces. Visual Studio instances should be shutdown before running setup, and Vista users should use the provided SetupVista.bat or explicitly run Setup.bat as an Administrator. The release includes modifications through changeset 1397.
The June release adds verbalization support for default custom property values, improves interpretation of compound names during column name generation, plus other minor features and stabilization over the May 2009 release. Details are available in the included Documentation\Readme.htm installed with NORMA and in the SVN change logs on sourceforge.The following notable items have been improved:
1) A custom property that currently has a default value is (optionally) verbalized with associated ORM element.
2) Compound object type names (FemaleEmployee, etc) are now interpreted as multiple words during column name generation. A single abbreviation for the phrase 'Employee' applies to Employee, MaleEmployee, FemaleEmployee, etc.
3) ValueType elements with no role players used to require IsIndependent to be set to generate a table. These are now treated the same as EntityTypes in the same situation (a table is generated).
4) Error activation or population errors on both simple and disjunctive mandatory constraints has been significantly improved.
5) Error display in the Verbalization Browser has been improved to eliminate displaying one error multiple times and incorrect hiding of errors for collapsed constructs (specifically, collapsed uniqueness/mandatory verbalization and exclusive-or verbalization now display errors associated with the underlying mandatory constraint).
6) Name generation settings that exactly matched the parent node settings are saved if they differ from the default values, stop settings reverting on reload.
7) Delete Page/Undo restores the page to the position when the Diagram Management extension is not enabled.
8) The DisplayRelatedTypes property only displays for objectified fact types with subtypes or supertypes, not all fact types.
9) Symmetric ring constraints no longer verbalize the same as Intransitive.