Brian Nalewajek - 2007-01-22

Hi,

I got this DDL generated for SQL Server from a model contatining an Entity Object with two ring constraints:

CREATE TABLE Second.CountryIsAtWarWithCountry
(
    WCA_Country_code NATIONAL CHARACTER(3) CONSTRAINT Country_code_Chk CHECK ((LEN(LTRIM(RTRIM(WCA_Country_code)))) >= 3) NOT NULL,
    WCB_Country_code NATIONAL CHARACTER(3) CONSTRAINT Country_code_Chk CHECK ((LEN(LTRIM(RTRIM(WCB_Country_code)))) >= 3) NOT NULL,
    CONSTRAINT InternalUniquenessConstraint3 PRIMARY KEY(WCA_Country_code, WCB_Country_code)
)
GO

The WCA and WCB are from naming the roles in the ring (a workaround for current ring mapping limitations I'd used before).  However, I'm getting an error on the duplicate names for the 'Country-code_Chk' CONSTRAINTs above.

Is there anything else I can name in the model that will generate a unique CONSTRAINT name for these, or is there no way to do this with the current state of the mapping in NORMA?

BTW, the schema name 'Second' is part of an SQL Server schema namespace test I'm doing with multiple ORM models in the same project and using the same physical DB.

Thanks  BRN..