Approval

2009-10-12
2013-06-05
  • Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-10-12

Whenever I use the "Seek Approval" option I am unable to find any way to approve it from any user account, even the one the email was sent to or user that approval was requested from.

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-10-12

Hi ,
    After clicking "Seek Approval" link , there is text box to select the approver. When the approver logged in(approver should have an Ess user account to log in) he/she can view the Approve , Reject links.

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-10-13

My account is the one supposed to approve for that particular job and it is an HR Admin level account and I do not see that option. All I see is "Pending Approval"

Running 2.5-beta.17

• Mafaz Mazeen

Isn't there a drop down. I think the default is the Pending approval

• Mafaz Mazeen

You are looking in the Leave Requests area, I am looking at the Recruitment Applicants area, and talking about that area, not Leave.

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-10-15

Well it would have been nice if you said it was the recruitment module you are looking at. :-)
    Anyway, it's working. When you click on the Seek Approval link it should open another window.
    Then you can select the person.

Why don't you try this out on their demo site. I just tried it there and it worked.
    Are you getting any errors when you click on the link? What browser are you using IE or Firefox? version?

http://demo25.orangehrm.com/index.php

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-11-16

Hello,

I need to know how the supervisor can approval to hire the position.

Thank´s

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-11-16

In OrangeHRM 2.5, when you create a Job Vacancy as the Admin, you can select a Hiring Manager for that vacancy. This can be a Supervisor or any employee. After a candidate applied for a job he would be listed under Recruitment > Applicants for Hiring Manager and Admin. For each applicant, there is an action called "Offer Job" for both these user types. You can use this action to offer the job for a particular applicant.

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks