Dasha - 2007-08-08

Hello there! I think that I found a bug in OrangeHRM (Spanish
    Language, ver-2.2_RC_4).
    I attached de word file that I made.

See u! and Thz for ur support!

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-31

admin":-
    Please report any bugs that you come across on version 2.5 here.

Hello,

I have installed OrangeHRM 2.5 Linux version , on CentOS Linux 5.2 . I have installed it successfully. But when i logged in i am unable to open anything. When i click on any module or any tab it does not open. Only it show the user interface of orangehrm. But when we try to open and click on anything it does not open any new window or wizard . Please give some solution on it.
    It is some thing urgent……….

• Arnold De Souza

If I delete some items from application or directly from DB, then all Status are hiding. ANd I can only select Terminated :(
    Please fix that bug.

• Arnold De Souza

Hi,

Just tried to install on a Mac OS X 10.6 server and successfully installed but when trying to log in get this:

Warning

date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Europe/London' for 'BST/1.0/DST' instead

Technical Details
    Encountered the problem in /Library/WebServer/Documents/orangehrm/lib/exception/ExceptionHandler.php Line 186

System Environment

* OrangeHRM : 2.5.0.6
    * PHP : 5.3.1
    * MySQL Client : mysqlnd 5.0.5-dev - 081106 - $Revision: 289630 $
    * Memory limit : 128M
    * Maximum session lifetime : 1440

Please note
    The error was logged in the OrangeHRM log located in /Library/WebServer/Documents/orangehrm/lib/logs/logDB.txt

If you are unable to resolve the problem please post the problem in OrangeHRM Forum

It doesn't write to the log file mentioned.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Nick

• Arnold De Souza

Hi

I have sorted my previous problem and all seems to be working.

The problem was with my PHP configuration and I needed to setup the date.timezone variable in the php.ini.

Another thing to note if trying to run this in Mac OS 10.6 environment is that you will need to tweak your MYSQL password as per these instructions:

To check this, open the MySQL console (mysql.exe in Windows) and run:

SELECT Host, User, Password FROM mysql.user;

If the Password column is a 16-digit hexadecimal number, then the password is in the old format.

Then you have to execute:

SET PASSWORD FOR 'your_user'@'your_host' = PASSWORD ( 'your_old_password');

Where your_user is the user name and your_host is the hostname as appear in the corresponding columns and your_old_password' is the old password stored without encryption (plain text).

After doing these two things OrangeHRM is working wonderfully.

Cheers

Nick

• Arnold De Souza

Hi,

In 2.5 the behavior is somewhat different than 2.4 version. Punch In/Out data will not adding to time sheets.

Regards,
    Dulitha

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks