What is the number of employees that the system can handle currently.
I see that bitmaps are being stored in the db and this might limit the number of employees the system can handle without slowing down significantly.
Is there a plan to store the images on the server and just store the path to the server in the db for display?
Or do you have other plans for this scenerio?
The issue you mentioned is clear. But currently this cannot be found in our product and this could be done as a customization. Since the features requested are little we can go over with a customization for a small fee. If you wish to go for a customization we'll send you an estimate. Let us know your thoughts. Following is our customization process details.
The process we follow is:
1. You provide us with details of the required changes
2. OrangeHRM quotes you an approximate price
3. If you're ok with the quoted price, you give us the green light to proceed.
4. OrangeHRM provides you a detailed specification of the suggested changes
5. The two parties improve the specification until all agree.
6. OrangeHRM quotes the exact price (assuming not many features were added after the initial quote this would be about the same).
7. We expect 40% of the payment to be paid before we start coding
8. Upon receiving the initial payment we will start coding and upon delivering the software we expect the rest of the payment.
Software Support Engineer
Sign up for the SourceForge newsletter:
You seem to have CSS turned off.
Please don't fill out this field.