Problem with the timesheet

Support
2010-02-11
2013-06-05
  • Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2010-02-11

I've got a problem with the timesheets of all the employees. I can only see the current week timesheet. When I try to click on the left arrow to go to the previouses timesheets, it seems like it would load the right page, but it goes to the same page (same week), so I cannot see the previouses weeks.

What should I do to fix it?

Best Regards,

Pablo Mourente

JDJ Projetos' HR Manager

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2010-02-15

Hi Pablo,

Can you mention what is the version of OrangeHRM you are using ?
    That would ease us to see whether it is fixed in a later version if you are using an old version.

Cheers,
    Nilufer

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2010-02-15

im using 2.4.1…

please can u give me a solution for it? Because according to brazilian labour law I have to print it and ask the employees to sign it. But to do it I have to check if they punched correctly the previouses weeks, and because of the problem I cannot do it.

Regards,

Pablo Mourente.

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2010-02-24

Now I have another problem….I cant see the current timesheets of the employees (They appear blank). I can see my own timesheet correctly, but the timesheets from other people I cant (I am the admin and supervisor).

It happened when the summertime ended here so we changed 1 hour in our clocks. On the last time, when we had the first problem, it also began when the summertime started.

Please somebody help me. Each day this problem persists, it becomes bigger and harder to fix.

Regards,

Pablo Mourente.

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2010-02-25

Hi Pablo,

There were reported issues like this in the 2.4 versions. As I checked all of them are fixed in the 2.5. so better to check whether 2.5 suits your requirements and start using that.
    Below link will help you to use OrangeHRM demo version.
    http://www.orangehrm.com/demo.shtml

Regards,
    Dulitha

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

JavaScript is required for this form.

No, thanks