Future of OrangeHRM

Web-site
shane
2007-03-08
2013-06-05
  • shane

shane - 2007-03-08

This message from orangehrm user:
    As many open source projects have an open source version and a "pay" version with more value-added features, are there any plans to have a pay version in the future? i.e. an open source and a commercial version?

regards

marc
    hrisworld

• support_admin

support_admin - 2007-03-08

This is a possibility.
      However, our current focus is on providing a high quality Open Source Product with a basic set of features that would satisfy most small to medium sized organizations.

Regards,
      Himath

• teresa

teresa - 2009-04-28

Hi , May i know why the name Orange comes for OrangeHRM.Is there any significant info in it? Please reply.

Thank u

NARESH

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-10-05

being a supporter for "free quality and high featured softwares" for all human beings….i would like to advocate that orangeHRM remains a free service with full features and no discrimination for free and paid services……and in meanwhile we can donate to reward you guys…..

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-12

OrangeHRM, a leading provider of open-source HR Management solution for small and medium sized enterprises worldwide, has announced the launch of version 2.4-beta.4 of their human resource information system (HRIS). Introduction of the Recruitment Module which comprises of the comprehensive job application, publishing and recruitment process, according to the feedback, received from user community side, were the main focus of the release.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-16

Picsel now use OrangeHRM to manage their entire HR platform across the UK, and we will soon … short amount of time and I am always excited to see what is coming up in the future.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-11-15

i would like to advocate that orangeHRM remains a free service with full features and no discrimination for free and paid services

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-11-17

This is a possibility.
            However, our current focus is on providing a high quality Open Source Product with a basic set of features that would satisfy most small to medium sized organizations.

Regards,
            Himath

being a supporter for "free quality and high featured softwares" for all human beings….i would like to advocate that orangeHRM remains a free service with full features and no discrimination for free and paid services……and in meanwhile we can donate to reward you guys…..

I agree that an open source platform should remain open source, Magento for example (a bit different case) was open source and then they released a commercial version, that's not really fair to all the open source support that went into developing the platform that is not free now…

Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.

No, thanks