table problem

MySQL
2009-11-20
2013-06-05
  • Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-11-20

hi,

when i created new table by myself and the problem is i can't add information into this new table. someone can help me!!!!!!!!

Thanks advance,

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-11-26

Hi

Can you tell what exactly you did and what you want to do?
    I assume you tried to create a new table in the orangehrm database. for what purpose you need this?
    What data you want to insert?

Regards,
    Dulitha

• Mafaz Mazeen

Mafaz Mazeen - 2009-12-03

Hi,

Infect i want to insert course information in to which center so i have to create new table (list_course) in Orangehrm database. In addition, the information that i want to insert are: course name and level. and my problem is i can't add course information into course table.
    I hope you could give me some idea.

Best Regards,

Vourchlim

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-08-02

Recently i am working on a .NET project the same problem i have facing regarding table problem after creating a database
    i am not able to add information to the table .I need a help of a expert database .

• Arnold De Souza

In a Sql database table problem is always comes once you create a table then you then you put the data's into it then you never change the data if you want to change you have to create another table.

• Arnold De Souza

i have following problem:

After installing Attribute Sorter Copier v5 and doing all changes in the catalog and admin files it seems there are missing some parts in the table product_attributes in my MySQL.

I get following error in the admin area when creating a new product:

"1054 - Unknown column 'product_attributes_one_time' in 'field list'

select products_attributes_id, options_values_price, price_prefix, products_options_sort_order, product_attributes_one_time, products_attributes_weight, products_attributes_weight_prefix, products_attributes_units, products_attributes_units_price from products_attributes where products_id = '' and options_id = '1' and options_values_id = '9'

"

Where can i get a sql file which includes me the missing elements?

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-11-10

I get the following errors when I ran ..

Table error: Object ID 0, index ID 0, page ID (1:13015). The PageId in the page header = (0:0).
    Table error: Object ID 0, index ID 0, page ID (1:13039). The PageId in the page header = (0:0).
    Object ID 18099105, index ID 0: Page (1:13015) could not be processed. See other errors for details.
    Table error: Object ID 18099105, index ID 1. Page (1:12777) is missing a reference from previous page (1:12567). Possible chain linkage problem.

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-12-08

This is example for data storing in table.

static private void InsertRow(string connectionString)
    {
    string queryString =
    "INSERT INTO Customers (CustomerID, CompanyName) Values('NWIND', 'Northwind Traders')";
    OdbcCommand command = new OdbcCommand(queryString);

using (OdbcConnection connection = new OdbcConnection(connectionString))
    {
    command.Connection = connection;
    connection.Open();
    command.ExecuteNonQuery();

}
    }

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-12-21

Infect i want to insert course information in to which center so i have to create new table (list_course) in Orangehrm database. In addition, the information that i want to insert are: course name and level. and my problem is i can't add course information into course table.I hope you could give me some idea.