Integrating OrangeHRM with ProcessMaker Open

OrangeHRM
2010-12-10
2013-06-05
  • Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-12-10

Has anyone already integrated Orange with ProcessMaker. ProcessMaker (www.processmaker.com) is a leading Open Source BPM and Workflow done in PHP. It seems like the two would make a great integration (both AMP stack products). We've got a customer looking to integrate the two - so we'd love to talk to someone that has already done it!

thanks

• Arnold De Souza

Hi,

We're the Spanish partner for OrangeHRM (you can find more info about us here and here.
    Although we haven't integrated any BPM for OrangeHRM (yet), we would be glad to help on this matter. We have very good knowledge on both the functionalities of the software and the technical side (offered by the original development team).

Looking forward to your answer.

Regards,

Francisco Marco

PS Communication can be in English, Spanish or Portuguese.

• Arnold De Souza

Hola Francisco,

Thanks for your reply and sorry for not seeing it earlier. We'd be very interested in seeing how you might be able to help us get the two integrated. Also, it might be an interesting opportunity to become a processmaker partner. Maybe you can get in touch with me through www.processmaker.com by writing to our info address on the page.

Thanks,

Brian

• Arnold De Souza

Please Help me in integrate orangeHRM with ProcessMaker

• Arnold De Souza

Please Help me in integrate orangeHRM with ProcessMaker

I want to integrate Leave Process Management desined in processMaker with orangeHRM

• Arnold De Souza

Thanks a lot for sharing that great info….

• Arnold De Souza

Hi guys,,
    Thanks for sharing information here,
    This is really great advantage in my part.
    Godspeed!

• Arnold De Souza

Arnold De Souza - 2010-12-16

Thanks for your reply and sorry for not seeing it earlier. We'd be very interested in seeing how you might be able to help us get the two integrated. Also, it might be an interesting opportunity to become a processmaker partner. Maybe you can get in touch with me through http://www.processmaker.com by writing to our info address on the page.