From: Philippe Elie <phil.el@wa...> - 2002-08-16 08:28:18
John Levon wrote
>- "oprofiled:op_read_file: read less than expected %d bytes\n",
>+ "oprofiled:op_read_file: read less than expected %zd bytes\n",
- 2.95.3 don't accept %zd as a valid modifier, so we can't use -Werror
- man page say than old libc use %Z but it's not clear when %z modifier
has been added, man page for libc 2.1.3 don't show a z modifier...
- %zd is also incorrect it would be %zu, but the old code was already broken
- %zd is a gnu extension
we can either:
- #if(size_t_is_long) #define PR_SIZE_T_FMT "%lu" #else PR_SIZE_T_FMT
printf("oprofiled:op_read_file: read less than expected "
PR_SIZE_T_FMT " bytes\n",
- or, use %lu and cast arg to unsigned long (there is not a lof of them)
comments ?, what form you prefer John ?
Get latest updates about Open Source Projects, Conferences and News.