Help
2008-02-04
2013-04-15
  • niels thogersen

niels thogersen - 2008-02-04

I'm running W2003 on XP.
    I have installed .NET 3.0 + SP1 & SP2
    I have restarted my PC.
    The problem is that I'm not getting the "Save as Daisy" menu on the file menu.

When looking in the document "Troubleshooting" I see only screenshots from W2007 (which has an entirely diferent UI compared to W2003, and therefore this document is not of any help at all.

Any ideas?

/niels xml-tekst.dk

• senthil

senthil - 2008-02-19

In word 2003, To check whether the Add-in is disabled or not follow the below steps

in Help Menu click on  "About Microsoft Word"
      You will find a "Disabled Items" button, click on that
      if you see the "DaisyTranslatorWord2003AddIn", enable it.

If you don't find any item in that, you can check whether the Add-in is loaded properly or not by follwing the below steps

Having run the installation MSI, if you cannot see the Send To Confluence button, then follow these steps to manually add the Send To Confluence button:

Select Tools -> Customize menu in word 2003
      Select the Commands tab
      Scroll down to and select Tools in the Categories list
      Find COM Add-Ins in the Commands list
      Drag COM Add-Ins into your Tools menu (on the application menu bar)
      Close the customize dialog box
      Select Tools -> COM Add-Ins

Check whether "DaisyTranslatorWord2003AddIn" is displayed with the checkbox selected.
      also look at the Load behaviour mentioned in the bottom of the dialog box.
        If you get "Not Loaded.  A runtime error occurred during the loading of the COM Add-in" error  you may need to update your Office 2003 installation with office2003-KB907417-FullFile-ENU.exe which can be found at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1B0BFB35-C252-43CC-8A2A-6A64D6AC4670&displaylang=en"

check these

• Graham Templeman

I also have this problem with XP SP3 and Word 2003. I have followed all the steps mentioned, including the update to Office 2003, which reported that the update had already been installed. I presume this was part of SP3.

Still getting the error "Not Loaded. A runtime error occurred during the loading of the COM Add-in"

• Bhimappa

Bhimappa - 2008-07-25

• Bhimappa

Bhimappa - 2008-07-28

Hi Graham,

For the error "Not Loaded. A runtime error occurred during the loading of the COM Add-in"

Please follow the steps

update your Office 2003 installation with
      office2003-KB907417-FullFile-ENU.exe which can be found at: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=1B0BFB35-C252-43CC-8A2A-6A64D6AC4670&displaylang=en”.

OR
      Uninstall the DAISY addin
      Repaire Office 2003 by adding the feature “.NET Programmability Support” for ‘MS WORD’
      Reinstalled out DAISY addin

Thanks,