Dextrose XBOXASM v.01 source code
XBOXASM should be a first step in creating xbe files for
the XBOX system without using the official Microsoft
XDK. It is based on MASM32. Of course, this version of
XBOXASM was tested using files of the XDK, but
XBOXASM doesn't come with these files.
This version includes:
- Readme.txt, this file
- Install.txt, installation 'guide'
- History.txt, history file
- MASM32 v7 by hutch (masm32v7.zip)
- a batch file to build xbe files (xmake.bat)
- a subsystem patcher (xsys.exe) used by xmake.bat
- sample source code (shutdown.asm)
If you want to help developing XBOXASM, you can:
- write an exe2xbe converter
- create your own .lib files
- write include files for the libraries
Log in to post a comment.