Menu

Upgrading from V7.X.X to V7.3.2 Understanding and general know hows

2024-06-04
2024-06-05
  • Bernard Williams

Greetings:
    I am wondering if I followed the instructions incorrectly. Following the maven install of the 7.3.2 JAr; all is well until step 4 to understand. Should there be more clarification on this step? Does the inside directory apply to the actual folder directory designation <or> Having opened your project in Openxava?</or>

I am asking because this is the second upgrade where I was thinking that I had to do a Run as Maven Clean; subsquently running a Maven Install. I finally dawned on me that I may be doing this incorrectly! Please advise?

• Javier Paniza

Javier Paniza - 2024-06-05

Hi Bernard,

I was thinking that I had to do a Run as Maven Clean; subsquently running a Maven Install.

Yes, doing that from OpenXava Studio is the same of doing a mvn clean install from command line. In deed, I always do it from inside Eclipse.

To verify if the upgraded is well done, just start the application and verify that you have the OpenXava 7.3.2 message in the log.

Help others in this forum as I help you.

• Bernard Williams

Greetings Javier:
    Thanks for the response. During the Maven Install, the 7.3.2 jar was extrapolated. Also, when running the application; I no longer see that I need to upgrade from 7..3.1 to 7.3.2. Eveything looks ok!